Due to Covid 19: All Walk-in patients will initially be treated by TELEPHONE or TELEHEALTH (video). Exceptions: Only those that MD feels need to be seen will be given time in office.
Read: Who requires a test in BC for COVID-19
Thank you for choosing South Surrey Medical Walk-In Clinic. You can now book your appointments online. Please take a few minutes to review our policy. Our priority is to help everyone who comes through our doors to be on the path to wellness when they leave again.
- Our doctor can only provide care for one (1) concern per visit.
- Short term urgent issue only, no complex or chronic care
- The following WILL NOT be prescribed or given refills during our walk-in appointment:
- Opiates – i.e. Vicodin, Oxycontin, Percoset, morphine, codeine, etc.
- Benzodiazepines – i.e. Lorazepam, Clonazepam, Diazepam, etc.
We strive to provide quality care and value to each appointment and staying on schedule is a big part of that. However, we cannot guarantee that you will be seen precisely at your appointment time. Emergency cases shall always receive priority, which is why occasional appointment delay is inevitable. Your understanding is always greatly appreciated. Thank you
EMERGENCIES OR CRITICAL CARE
DO NOT BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING CHEST PAINS, DIFFICULTY BREATHING OR SEVERE BLEEDING. CALL 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY OR VISIT YOUR NEAREST HOSPITAL EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT.
Book a first available walk in appointment
If you have any issues while using our online booking services, please send an e-mail to [email protected]